It's difficult to imagine how she would have been able to sneak past Jemima
Pittman guarding the front door, Nandakishore in the next hut, and a skin-boy
sleeping in the living room. It's also difficult to imagine her sleeping in
MMY's arms - on a tiger-skin on the floor under a framed picture of SBS. That I
would think, would have really mad Jemima JELLOS!

It would be so uncharacteristic of MMY that it takes a real stretch of the
imagination to think he would try to pull that kind of affair off in front of
all those swamis and yogis up there in Rishikesh. It's just an outrageous and
far-fetched kind of fantasy.

It may be that she did climb in through the bathroom window, tomadssage MMY's
feet and fell asleep, but apparently MMY's room didn't have a bathroom. But,
how would she have ran across the ashram grounds with those ankle-bells
ringing, and nobody even saw or heard a thing?

According to what I've read in Nancy's book, you could have heard a pin drop in
the middle of the night. It's probably all about the foot-play and the
positioning and the posturing.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <LEnglish5@...> wrote :

 "...as I snuck back to my room."

As Anthony Campbell, author of Seven States of Consciousenss, points out, he
doesn't see how MMY could have carried on any kind of sexual affair during the
time-in-question without many people being in on the "secret," including
himself.

 And Anthony Campbell doesn't practice TM any more and hasn't in decades, from
what he says, so he's speaking as a relatively disinterested observer who
simply happened to be in the physical location where the alleged affair took
place and was one of the myriad people who was working with Maharishi almost
around the clock in groups of many, during that period.

The first time for Maharishi and me as a man and woman is still a very private
moment . . . He struck me as not being a very experienced lover  . . . he just
hugged me and kissed me with great enthusiasm and I felt his desire. The first
time we both kept our clothes on and engaged in a lot of petting of the type
teenagers do in high school. I remember wondering how far this was going to go.
In the wee hours of the morning we finally joined as man and woman, and I felt
both shocked and happy as I snuck back to my room. I felt so loved.

 Robes of Silk, Feet of Clay pp 79-80

 It's not Fifty Shades of Grey but the sense is clear. There are other, similar
passages in the book.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <richard@...> wrote :

 Note to readers: in this silk  robe there  are NO descriptions of any sex acts
between the author and the Maharishi - it's all about feet positioning and
wearing silk robes and saris.

 "How many TB TMers have actually read 'Robes Of Silk, Feet Of Clay?' Show of
hands. See? Almost no one."

So, I sent a check for $18. and all I got was a paperback of 221 page with a
few lousy, grainy photos of the author with MMY, Jemima Pittman and Jerry
Jarvis. Apparently the author was supposed to be the head clerk of the TMO.

The funniest part of the book is when the author wore a mini skirt one day and
walked up to MMY and Jerry, who were sitting on the ground, and she insisted on
taking their photo. So, the next day MMY bought her a silk robe to wear. LoL!

There's no tantra in this book - it's all just posing.

 :-), but it's really true. People who are True Believers always *know*
subconsciously that they ARE True Believers, and avoid looking at anything that
they intuitively know will shatter the illusions they believe in and force them
to admit that they were w...w...w...wrong.

 Plus, don't forget that several TMers over the years have reported that the
"official" policy about Fairfield Life they told by TMO representatives is that
they shouldn't be looking at something like that because it's "negative" and
would lower their state of consciousness. That's what a Scientologist would be
told about reading or watching anything critical of the Co$.

 Now in this case, given the number of times Travolta has been accused of
groping guys he hired to give him a massage, I think we can assume that he is
in on the whole coverup, and is a *wlling* blackmail victim because the Church
coverup enables him to stay in the closet. *His* fame and livelihood depend on
the Co$ keeping his secrets, too. So effectively by saying he's never seen the
documentary, he avoids ever having to lie on the record about its claims.

 This is essentially the same thing that the Co$ is doing on a larger scale --
they have scrupulously avoided dealing with ANY of the claims made in the
documentary, focusing all their efforts on demonizing the people who made those
claims. That is not just Scientology policy -- right out of their dogma, as
written by LRon -- it's even legally sound because by not lying about the
claims, they don't run the risk of being found guilty of perjury in addition to
being found guilty of the crimes in the claims themselves.

 This is all Cult 101, guys. Do your homework...