All events are "Rashomon"

shempmcgurk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings

wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings
> > [...]
> > > Therefore it is very conclusive as to what happened, and not a
> > > Rashomon event at all.
> > >
> > > OffWorld
> > >

> > Well, Mia Farrow still maintains that MMY "put the moves on
her.">

> I mean't her sister, who I read somewhere saying recently that it
> was all the guy (majic alex's?) conniving and defaming strategy.
> Can't find the site now though.
>
> Even so, what Mia Farrow said was that he put his arms around her,
> and that she didn't know if it was sexual or not, but she freaked
> and left poste haste.
>
> OffWorld

Here's exactly what Mia Farrow said (if the link below doesn't work,
go to Amazon.com and search "what falls away" and then do an in-the-
book search on "maharishi" and go to page 118):

http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0553564668/ref=sib_vae_pg_118/104-
5775123-9995922?%
5Fencoding=UTF8&keywords=maharishi&p=S04C&twc=8&checkSum=oTAFScylWoJL
SVaFTyk3rIaFZS4EHUKu5BLPubZ1SPU%3D#reader-page