On 04/13/2015 05:26 AM, TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
*From:* "Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
The current Movement is being propped up by an aging bizarro movie maker who parades a bunch of celebrities in front of the world waving their hands and saying "Look at us! We are famous and rich! We got that way by doing TM! Do TM and you can be famous and rich too!"

... The Movement has very little traction these days, far too many people see through the absurdities they proffer. It is on its last legs. I give it another maybe 7-8 years before it is marginalized enough that you won't much of it anymore. When Lynch kicks the bucket, the celebrity pitch will run out of steam, RIP TM Movement, and good riddance.

*/A good point. The TM movement is being propped up -- financially and in PR terms -- by a 69-year-old guy who chain-smokes American Spirits and cigars, drinks a dozen or more cups of coffee a day, and (by his own admission) gets zero exercise. He's like a heart attack waiting to happen, and my bet is that not a single person whose livelihood depends on him has given a single thought to what they're going to do when he finally has one and croaks. /*

Nah, he'll probably outlive us all. ;-)