> On Dec 1, 2005, at 9:23 PM, Vaj wrote:
>
> > I'll try to find the quote for you on why he went on to other
things.

> "It was short-lived infatuation. Lennon soon thought the Maharishi
> be a charlatan and pilloried him in the song "Sexy Sadie". Starr
> didn't like the food and came back to England complaining that it
had
> been like a bad Butlins holiday camp. Harrison, however, had found
> new way, an Eastern way, for life. He was also disappointed by
the
> Maharishi but for different reasons. "One problem, he thought,"
wrote
> Geoffrey Stokes 20 years ago, "was that the Maharishi's
discipline
> was too easy, and in London, George submitted himself to the more
> rigorous programs of Krishna Consciousness. Without any
deliberate
> intent he was taking the first step toward breaking up the
Beatles.">>.

Lol, this is someone else's interpretation, not even his words. Yes
this fits very well into your sad agenda with no actual quotes. Read
the quote from Harrison again. Read it again you dope. There is NO
quote from George among what you pasted here.

What you post on this is a joke to suit your own agenda. NOT A QUOTE
FROM GEORGE there buddy....do you get the English language !???!

You have nothing remotely of the same caliber as this:

In 1977:
"I've had alot of interest in different ways and one of the things I
never liked was the whole bit in the late '60s when everybody
started getting into it. One thing I really disliked was this, 'My
guru's better than your guru.' It's like little kids on the street--
'My dad's bigger than your dad.' ... All Maharishi ever gave me was
good advice and he gave me the technique of meditation which is
really wonderful."

http://www.geocities.com/~beatleboy1/dbgh277.int.html

In 1992:
"I still practice Transcendental Meditation and I think it's great.
Maharishi only ever did good for us, and although I have not been
with him physically, I never left him."

http://www.thinkexist.com/English/Author/x/Author_4734_2.htm

I am British and I was in Britain in 1992, and I saw george speak in
AT LEAST a dozen interviews on British TV (BBC and ITV) about his
support for Maharishi's Natural Law Party. This is where this last
quote came from.

The Beatles Anthology was much later than that and again he says
only positive and loving things about Maharishi. Does anyone have
the transcript?