What is needed to play Robin Hood and take away the wealth from the rich. IOW, do a reset. I think that's the only thing that will save humanity.

On 05/07/2015 08:36 AM, salyavin808 wrote:

Sorry, I forget you are a veggie. I do love those smoked kippers though, on toast no less.

Oh no, "Yum" signals approval. It's a fine way to start the day.

And I take it you don't think a Miliband guv'ment would be any good, even though he has promised to tax the wealthy and all?

I'd prefer a Labour government any day but the whole system needs an overhaul to a more sustainable and community based society. But I've no idea how it would start or how it would work as there are just too many people here.

*From:* salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Thursday, May 7, 2015 8:15 AM
*Subject:* [FairfieldLife] Re: brit Elections

So will it be Cameron or Miliband?

As if the weeks campaigning wasn't tedious enough it's bound to be a hung parliament, which means we've got weeks of arguing about who gets to be PM by doing deals with the minor parties. Thus we end up with a guvmint that no one voted for doing what they like.

So no matter who it is they don't really have a democratic mandate. I think there should be a squatters coup, we all sneak up on Downing street and let ourselves in round the back and run things ourselves.

We couldn't do a worse job. Not since the Natural Law Party disbanded....

I am feeling a bit Brit today since I had smoked kippers for breakfast.

Yum.

  • [FairfieldLife] brit ... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLife] ... salyavin808
      • Re: [Fairfie... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]