You said it, I didn't. ;-)

On 05/07/2015 11:25 AM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Oh, but that won't do. You can confiscate all the wealth, divide it up and redistribute it to everyone. Those that were poor before, will lose their share through their ignorance, stupidity and sloth and that wealth will find it's way back(eventually) to the wealthy again. Better kill off all those rich people.
*From:* "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Thursday, May 7, 2015 11:13 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: brit Elections

What is needed to play Robin Hood and take away the wealth from the rich. IOW, do a reset. I think that's the only thing that will save humanity.

On 05/07/2015 08:36 AM, salyavin808 wrote:

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>, <mjackson74@...> <mailto:mjackson74@...> wrote :

Sorry, I forget you are a veggie. I do love those smoked kippers though, on toast no less.

Oh no, "Yum" signals approval. It's a fine way to start the day.

And I take it you don't think a Miliband guv'ment would be any good, even though he has promised to tax the wealthy and all?

I'd prefer a Labour government any day but the whole system needs an overhaul to a more sustainable and community based society. But I've no idea how it would start or how it would work as there are just too many people here.