Using the words "human beings" and "intelligence" all in the same sentence is
a contradiction in terms. LoL!

 Most human beings have "artificial intelligence." :-D

 On 05/25/2015 11:14 PM, TurquoiseBee turquoiseb@... mailto:turquoiseb@...
[FairfieldLife] wrote:

   It's about time someone raised a non-hysterical voice about all of this AI
stuff. Hinton is absolutely correct in his last sentences in this article --
people have much more to fear from other people than they do from AIs.

 I find it fascinating how much of an *emotional* issue this -- the idea of
machine sentience -- is for many people. For many of them it's a religious
thang, in that they actually believe that creating intelligent life is
something reserved for God...who doesn't exist. But for many others I think
it's almost a racial/ethnic fear. For them, shiny robots have taken the place
in their catalog of Things To Fear alongside people they consider niggers and
ragheads.

 I guess it's a trend. Intelligent minds find ways to become more intelligent,
and small minds find ways to become even smaller.