 I have a friend who is a psychology professor who likes Nader's ideas.  I
think Nader is mapping traditional planetary influences to known areas of the
brain that supposedly control those influences.  Of course the jury is out on
astrology because scientists are terrified that if it is thoroughly research it
may well have some value.  I wouldn't worry much about opinions here though.  I
often sit with people who think astrology is bunk and with people (with science
backgrounds) who think it has some merit.  Line on water.

 Um, why would a scientist be terrified that astrology has some merit?

 I think there have been many thorough tests into it and they obviously drew a
blank or it would be part of the mainstream. That's how it works.

 The main thing that's really stupid about King Tony's ideas about astrology
and the brain is that he only uses the planets visible to the naked eye. If you
get a bit objective about it you'll realise that's as good a disproof as you'll
need to treat the rest of it with immense suspicion. If the guys research
standards are so low.....