/There is probably a reason Barry uses the alias "Uncle Tantra" and
"TurquoiseB" when he posts his satires on the internet. //It kind of makes
him seem like a deviate to say the least. I thought it was amusing at first
until he accused me of "fucking prarie dogs" just because he didn't like
something I said about Fred Lenz. Go figure./

/Why don't you ask Barry why he enjoys such provokations and why he gets
all offended and calls in the Dutch Police when someone posts a funny reply
to his deviant sexual satires? /

Quoting "anartax...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>:

I do not think anyone should molest children. I do not think that
children should be molested. It is a problem in this world and one
that needs to be discussed. You just do not seem to grasp the
difference between fiction and non-fiction in regard to the
relationship of thoughts and speech to the world, and of thoughts and
speech to action or non-action.

  I think morality is a useless concept because usually it is based on
a superstitious world-view, but that ethics is something we need to
formulate to maximise happiness and well-being, though I think of the
word in a different sense than typical, not related to the concepts
of 'right' and 'wrong' which vary with geography and cultural groups,
but as something that might have a stronger more solid basis,
scientific even, though that might be a stretch. As the experience of
being takes over, the inner core of a person rots away because it is
not real and is replaced with a 'core' that is not localised, not
inner, not outer. So yes, I have rotted to the core.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <reverse_archery@...> wrote :

  Xeno, you appear to be giving child molestation a pass, as simply
subject to our conditioning. I find this line of thinking inhumane,
and morally bankrupt. No need to discuss this further with you, and I
recommend that you see a therapist. Something in your core has
apparently rotted.
  ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <anartaxius@...> wrote :

  Of course I actually do not know. Estimates range from 1% to 5% of
the population. There is a difference between thought and action
except when identification is so strong that thought and desire is
the only possible reality overriding all alternatives.

  That it is possible to imagine things, invent things in the mind
that are not real but which are disturbing to other people. For
example, writers like Stephen King, and makers of horror movies, for
example, can dream up all sorts of gruesome things that they would
never imagine doing in their private life at home.

  Take for example the motion picture 'Let the Right One In', a
Swedish production. It is a peculiar romance, a love story, set amid
the background of vampirism. It is a strange, dark, but wonderfully
moving film, and yet I suspect many people would be totally revolted
by it, or deeply upset. People's thoughts and conditioning result in
many things in this film appearing as somehow real.

  Truth is never based on what someone said. It is the background by
which one might determine how what someone says conforms to what
happens in the universe. It is the 'sense' from which logic is born,
and the 'sense' that allows us to see difference between thoughts,
actions, experiences. There are linear modes of appreciation
(thought) and non-linear modes (intuition). Neither is absolutely
reliable in determining the states of things, but they are a guide.

  There were at last post count 23 posters (minus Fairfield Life and
Barry posting two different ways). Thus based on statistics there is
about 1/4 to one child molester on this forum. We sometimes find the
people who object to something strenuously themselves are guilty of
that very thing. Barry lives with what seems to be a close knit
group; it seems unlikely to me he would be what you think. I usually
suspect the most vocal people first, those who make a show of how
horrible something is. But in reality we do not have any evidence
whatever. Just going by what a person says is not reliable. Have you
ever been to the Baby in the Meat Grinder Hamburger Palace?

  I love horror films. I seldom get my buttons pushed watching horror
movies, though it has happened a few times in the past 7 decades. I
find romantic movies harder to watch, they push my buttons more.
Whatever, but those who react most strongly always seem to me to not
be thinking clearly. If something is really that bad in 'real life',
you don't run away, you stay and try to do something about it if that
is possible. FFL is not exactly real life. Ideas are discussed here,
it is a platform for discussion, even though it often devolves into
personal rivalries, which I believe is the result of conditioning.

  If you really want to find out anything directly, you would have to
go to the Netherlands. It is much easier to say something. And in the
United States, by law, a person is presumed innocent until proven
beyond a reasonable doubt to be guilty of something.

  Statistically, you could be just as guilty of what you spoke about
Barry.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <reverse_archery@...> wrote :

  How do you know no one here is a child molester? Since, for you
Xeno, it doesn't qualify if someone suggests anal sex with babies,
where do you personally draw the line, whether or not someone has
such tendencies? I think you've sort of painted yourself into a
corner on this one.

  I am not accusing Barry of anything, but I am *very curious* about
how you know the truth of what you just said, about Barry, or anyone
else here? Wouldn't the simplest way to make such an association (of
child molestation), be based on what someone said? Especially if no
one else has even come close to making such a suggestion? How else
would you determine the truth?

  This has nothing to do with conditioning. It has to do with
understanding better how your mind works, because you aren't sounding
at all logical right now.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <anartaxius@...> wrote :

  Somebody Cares is a gift shop in Fairfield Iowa. I don't live there
any more. There are pressing issues on FFL? You just did not do what
you said, that's all. That is not an issue with me, but to write
about something here, an attempt at subject matter gives focus, until
the conversation drifts off on another tangent. By the way, violence
against children in the world is fairly commonplace, but here no one
I am aware of is a child molester, so its mention is not really a
matter of any concern unless a person is accused of it, and then it
is a concern to that person perhaps as it was to Barry. Where
violence is actually directed at children is the concern. Why you got
off on that tangent is beyond me. Maybe you have or had a particular
button that got pressed. It happens. Everybody has buttons.
Conditioning lasts all life long. Enlightenment does not get rid of
conditioning automatically, it does rid the mind of certain patterns
of thought and reaction, but not all patterns.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <reverse_archery@...> wrote :

  Since you cracked open the post, might as well share the whole thing...

  "Rick, I am sorry, but a forum where anyone is allowed to suggest
sexual violence AGAINST children, is not someplace I want to be. I am
truly sorry
things have degenerated to this point. I am local to the Yahoo
corporation, and
am considering a detailed notice to the Yahoo administrators,
including screen
names, of this current activity.
Barry makes one excuse after another, about using this foul, sexually
perverted, and unbalanced voice, and is clearly not well. This is no
longer a
healthy environment for anyone to participate in.
I am all for differing opinions on here, but you have allowed one
individual's
mental illness to co-opt what could be a fun place to hang out, and I
guess I
am one of the casualties. See ya!!"
  Anyway, Rick hasn't done jack, so who cares whether I post here or
not, or what I said about posting here, previously? Is that truly our
most pressing issue here on FFL, Xeno? If you agree that it is, I'd
love to hear why.
---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <anartaxius@...> wrote :

  'Perhaps they were under the impression' refers to Barry and
Salyavin; 'persons' refers to Jim and Judy.

  Jim on 28 Nov 2014
  Rick - Until Barry is removed - Goodbye

  So, if Jim was true to his word, he ought not be posting to FFL now.
So he lied.

  Judy made no such announcement, just stopped posting one day, but
returned 24 April 2015 for a few posts and then on 27 April 2015
wrote, 'You can all relax now.' and 'Now I'm going to go take a long
hot bath to wash off the corruption. Phew. Bye.' This implied she was
signing off and would prefer not to have to deal with certain people
on FFL, for example 'It was the relentless vicious and dishonest
personal attacks, led by Barry, on those TM supporters that finally
triggered the mass exodus to The Peak.' Judy made references to
Barry's thugs, which might include me. However she did not
specifically say she would not return.

  As for me, because Judy said 'I stand by what I wrote', she cannot
have a discussion with me without lying because I have not withdrawn
or documented certain accusations, Judy saying 'Why don't you fuck
off? I'm not going to discuss anything with you until you've
documented your accusations, or withdrawn them.'

  As far as I can tell, Judy is consistent here, as far as never
having said she would not return. Returning to a situation that has
never resolved is a good example of how the mind's thinking processes
revolve in samsara, and this is not a bad thing, rebirth involves
both experiences we wish not to revisit and those we wish to. Ah, the
glory of battle!

  Hell grant soon we hear again the swords clash!
  And the shrill neighs of destriers in battle rejoicing,
  Spiked breast to spiked breast opposing!
  Better one hour's stour than a year's peace
  With fat boards, bawds, wine and frail music!
  Bah! there's no wine like the blood's crimson!

—Ezra Pound

  ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <anartaxius@...> wrote :

  Perhaps they were under the impression, based on what was said,
these particular persons would not return to FFL ever.

  You wouldn't be referring to Jim and me, would you? Are you afraid
to state our names?

  Actually if they were under that impression based on what I said,
they were hallucinating, because I didn't say nuttin'.

   Such a reappearance is like the re-discovery of some rare
endangered species thought to be extinct, like the mugwort salamander
is to botanists and batrachologists. In this case though,
preservation of species is not the goal. I believe hunting techniques
to extinction are probably more likely, one of the forces of natural
selection here.

  This is hilarious. Jim and I pop in for brief visits, leave a few
posts each, and Barry and Salyavin spring into full-on
jibbering-idiot mode, slapping together a tag-team pastiche of stupid
mistakes, lies, misrepresentations, and wildly illogical "analyses."

  Funniest of all, they portray Jim's and my visits as a massive
invasion of a horde of bloodthirsty Peakers.

  I wasn't going to post again for awhile, but this is just too
tempting. I have a little extra time this week, so I may stick around
and take apart their freakout piece by piece. Stay tuned...