does it ever end?

 whatever Barry has written below, does it ever end?

 this folks, is "content", according to Barry.

 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

 I know they're trying to start up their old Mean Girls Club "Hate Barry
sessions" again, but I'm trying to ignore them so that they don't drag FFL back
into the gutter of their own state of consciousness again.

 I'm not surprised to see Jim and his minions continuing to plague FFL so they
can drop their "Get Barry" bombs. After all, that's really why they "left."
Jimbo made a big stink about nothing because he was attempting to badger Rick
into throwing me off of the forum. When Rick called his bluff and ignored him,
Jimbo was stuck over their on Boring Forum, having to make up new lies about
his supposed enlightenment every day to keep the people he'd suckered into
following him there entertained.

 Personally I think his most recent attempts to pander to his fellow The_Leak
people *by writing to them on FFL* are (dare I say it) the peak of silliness
and idiocy. He talked these poor people into running away from this "negative"
forum and now he writes *to* them here, having created a situation in which
they're so bored with him and the BS he slings over there on The_Leak that they
have to come back here and read FFL every day just to get by. What makes it
even more embarrassing for him (and more hilarious for us to watch) is that he
has to do all of this while pretending to be three different people.

 As for the Judester, it is kinda surprising that she's still so *obviously*
stuck in Hate Barry Mode. I don't think she's made a *single* post in either of
her drive-bys that *didn't* attempt to demonize Barry and his (her new favorite
word) thugs. One would think that if a person is trying to claim they "left"
FFL for positive reasons, they shouldn't undercut that claim by coming back
every so often to prove that she's still *just as negative as ever* and towards
*the same people as ever* -- Barry and anyone who dares to like him.

 But, as Salyavin suggests, I guess we have to be somewhat compassionate
towards these dweebs because WE -- the ones they obsess on and have *been*
obsessing on for years -- are clearly the most interesting people in their
lives. They may claim to hate us, but they *clearly* can't live without us.

 I hate going on about it in case anyone thinks I'm reciprocating what I claim
to dislike or even provoking it, but it is funny to see Judy coming over all
self-righteous.

 Anyone would think she was some sort of ultra-pure force for good on here when
the reality of it is that she was as aggressive and intense as they come. Why,
even WillyTex came out of character long enough to call her a mean spirited old
bag for her endless haranguing of Share.

 And it was hardly just Share, Judy loves arguing and when she took a dislike
to someone she was happy to drive them off. If the peaksters want her as their
queen bee I'm happy for them but it does underline what I'm going on about as
far as self awareness goes. I'm starting to think people assume I mean just
being aware of their feelings or something but being properly self aware is
being objective about what we are really like.

 We dislike in others what we fear in ourselves. I have cosmic love for
everyone, I just wish they'd post what they think about things rather than just
whining about everybody else. Great minds discuss ideas etc...

 To hopefully continue discussing actual ideas, Sal, you touch on something
I've often noticed -- the almost total lack of self-awareness in this most
vocal group of FFL (and former-FFL) whiners.

 Take one of their most common whines (to paraphrase):  "They (meaning us, the
people they project their self-hatred onto) are always LYING about us, saying
things they 'know' aren't true and that they 'really' don't mean."

 How many times have we heard this, eh? Well, the reality (at least for me) is
that this reaction is bogus, because *I really DO mean it*.

 When I have said, for example, that IMO Judy Stein is insane, I'm not "lying"
when I say that, or saying something I don't mean -- I really, honestly think
she's insane. What ELSE could I consider someone who has stalked me for over
two decades, spending literally tens of thousands of posts trying her best to
"get" not only me, but also to "get" anyone who dares to like me or the things
I post. When I say that I believe she is insane, it is my *long-considered
honest opinion*, not "lying."

 She and others like her would like to *believe* that it's "lying," because
then they don't have to deal with a larger and far more painful truth: "THIS IS
HOW PEOPLE REALLY SEE ME."

 THAT is what they can't cope with. They have such profound and entrenched
delusions about who and what they are that they really can't *deal* with anyone
disagreeing with these delusions. Try to imagine what a *breakthrough* it would
be if Judy were ever able to step back and say, "Y'know...many people -- quite
literally *dozens* of people -- have been telling me I'm an angry,
mean-spirited old bitch for decades now, and I've been reacting to this by
denying it and calling them liars. Maybe I should consider the twin
possibilities that 1) they are actually being honest about how they see me, and
2) maybe I really *AM* an angry, mean-spirited old bitch."

 That would certainly be refreshing. But we both know it's never going to
happen...