Oh duh... you're referring to Barry, not me.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 I'm not watching anything from Netflix. I have DirecTV hooked up to the big
TV, but I do most of my satellite TV watching with the Slingbox on other
devices.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <noozg...@sbcglobal.net> wrote :

 We still don't know why anyone would bother to download Netflix episode via
torrent when Netflix is available in their country and at a cheap price.  Like
many streaming services these days Netflix uses "adaptive streaming" and I
don't know of any apps that can capture those since each segment is encrypted.
Most likely the torrents are screen captures which means they are a 2nd
generation and inferior to just watching it on Netflix.  Maybe it's a thrill
factor to use TPB?

 On 06/07/2015 11:43 AM, j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com