Well, the spousal unit and I are hooked after 1 episode.  Hopefully this will
be a good ride.  We've had pretty good luck with the Netflix created series and
some of the Amazon ones as well.  I've been burned before, but even their bad
stuff is better than most network and cable offerings.

On the subject of folks downloading stuff from Netflix I offer this article:
Bell Media president says using VPNs to skirt copyright rules is stealing
http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/bell-media-president-says-using-vpns-to-skirt-copyright-rules-is-stealing-1.3099972

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/bell-media-president-says-using-vpns-to-skirt-copyright-rules-is-stealing-1.3099972

 Bell Media president says using VPNs to skirt copyrigh...
http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/bell-media-president-says-using-vpns-to-skirt-copyright-rules-is-stealing-1.3099972
 Watching U.S. Netflix in Canada by using location-hiding services such as VPNs
is stealing and needs to be more frowned upon, the new president of Be...

 View on www.cbc.ca
http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/bell-media-president-says-using-vpns-to-skirt-copyright-rules-is-stealing-1.3099972

 Preview by Yahoo

Basically the kid of the head of a Canadian cable company can't get her content
without circumventing ridiculous border restrictions created by lawyers in
Hollywood.

Also, I think many of the folks who are torrenting stuff from Netflix is for
the masses who would love to get but it's not available in their country yet.
Places like Australia are getting a hugely pared down version of the catalog
that Americans have access too.

There is also that group of folks that just refuse to pay for it period..