---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <curtisdeltablues@...> wrote :

 snip.

With the exposure of the inner world of TM on the Internet, most of my
objections to their cult behavior have become moot. If a person can't Google
them before joining, they deserve to end up believing that butt bouncing
creates world peace as far as I am concerned. My objections pre web concerned
their deceptive recruitment practices by training teachers to hide their true
beliefs so people couldn't properly evaluate what they were getting into. They
still run that game but the free access to their beliefs takes away the problem.

 I think this is the perspective most of us have here, and is, I would say, a
balanced perspective.

 But, in some quarters here, I think this perspective would get you labeled as
a cult apologist, or true believer, since you are not demeaning those who have
a "live and let live" attitude, or have found some way to feel comfortable
participating in the movement.

 The spiritual game has always been a caveat emptor affair, and I think this
site, at it's best can challenge beliefs without finding a way, or need, to
ridicule opinions to the contrary.

 What do you think?