No, you have not got it right, period. My hypothesis is your asking about how I
was parsing levels of intelligence was simply to extend this discussion
interminably, a per your previous custom. My bringing up the subject of 'the
stupidest person on FFL' was simply a device to bring up issues related to
potential censorship, for if named, 'the stupidest person on FFL' would be an
insult, though perhaps the stupidest person, were there one, might not be aware
it would be an insult or even unkind if they were truly stupid enough. Others
though, might claim it was an insult, and this might bring down the moderator's
boom on whoever pointed the finger using a name. I am sure you are clever
enough to realise that, eventually.

 '2. Don't be unkind. Exploitative or degrading comments are not welcome in
Groups. Also not welcome are belligerence, insults, slurs, profanity or
ranting. If you wouldn't say it in public or with a group of friends, don't
post it.'

 Doug is fond of this guideline. Just about everyone here in the past has
violated this guideline, including you, including me, including Barry, and even
our moderator. So my bringing up the 'stupidest' and 'smartest' person really
has little or nothing to do with IQ, however it might be measured or assumed.

 OIC. So you're just guessing as to IQ scores when you talk about "the
stupidest person" and "the smartest person" on FFL. Have I got it right now?