All these posts are related to a March, 2014 post in which 'Buck' says to 'MJ'
(the highlighted portion is the passage others fixated upon):

 Spirituality, . ..stems from being initiated into TM
 MJ, you bet. More experience of the transcendent as the unified field is the
basis of spiritual progress and transformation, call that cultivation a
transcendent meditation however you want; transcending can go by different
names culturally but it in large nature is all the same. These people were glad
to have run in to TM as it was taught and started something for themselves
then. Now, otherwise it is something else to wonder that you methodically
dissuade your friends from meditating and rejoice in that. That you actively
work to sink transcendental meditation and consciousness-based education.  That
is incredibly anti-science and ultimately anti-spiritual. It is shocking and
diabolical. I can empathize with Obama now. Were I President Obama securing the
nation I'd have you straight-away on the drone list as a dangerous plotting
enemy-combatant to civil society. I was going to suggest that may be you could
get your own meditation checked for efficacy at transcendence.
 Kindly,
 -Buck in the Dome

 Another post from turqb was also deleted that was even more vicious. Not sure
of the number, but it's quoted in full in #415504 from seventhray.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <anartaxius@...> wrote :

 Four May 25 posts #415498 to #415501 are missing, but are in my e-mail. The
first three are from 'steve.sundar', which are a reply to a post #415494 by
'turquoiseb', and the content of #415494 is in all of the three, but the
original #415494 is also intact on the group. Each of two following the first
adds some more comments. The fourth missing post is #415501 by 'turquoiseb'
which is an additional comment added to $415494. These comments were in
response to post #415487 by 'dh...' which remains on FFL for the moment, and in
which 'dh...' says:

 'Well, one could certainly empathize with someone standing by monitoring and
then in the middle of a firefight between a bunch of bikers. At a point it is
just plain self-defense to shoot or be shot in the moment. Put yourself in the
middle of a rough looking people all wearing vests who are shooting at each
other with heavy caliber weapons. Once order is set in you betcha the cops
shouted, "Hands up, Don't Shoot!".   We could use some assertion of moderation
around here too.'

 Post #415501 suggests that 'dh...' is prone to 'violent fantasies'.

 The deletion of material suggests 'dh...' found the material not to his/her
liking, but it was incompletely deleted. On June 8 Rick announced he was
thinking of appointing a moderator. I do not know what date the posts were
deleted, nor who deleted them unless they speak up. Worse has been said earlier
and subsequently, to me the deletions are just curious.

 The posts in question were made on May 25.

  • [FairfieldLife] FFL b... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLife] ... authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [Fairfie... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]
      • [FairfieldLi... anartax...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]