Clearly Buck/Doug is a maniac who should NOT be allowed to go through the
files deleting posts that HE alone considers against the guidelines.

 HE made the comments that started the conversations that he has removed. If he
is embarrassed about them now that's just tough. We all have to rake
responsibility for what we say. If Doug is going to make clear allusions to the
use of violence then we are going to comment on it.

 He can't be allowed deleting other people's posts because he's presented an
image of himself that doesn't fit in with his professed love of peace.

 We saw two days ago that he is incapable of discerning whether a post is
offensive when he demanded that Turq delete a criticism of David Lynch. Lynch
is a public figure and a member of the TMO and as such is a fair subject for
discussion. You can't delete a post that calls him gullible for paying a
million bucks for a course taught by the great man himself and then criticises
Marshy for not even showing up in person. These are fair comments whether you
like them or not.

 Buck wanted them deleted because he thought that they might put of people in
the DLF from coming here to post! I think they should come here and get a
different perspective rather than the "we are perfect" one that the TMO likes
to award itself but anyway that's up to them, this censorship is NOT a fair use
of the guidelines.

 Doug (and presumably you) promised that he would be fair in his dealing with
us but he is clearly behaving in a partisan manner and using the guidelines
disingenuously to cover himself. Perhaps he thinks he's doing the right thing
but you have to be able to tell the difference between fair comments and abuse.

 I'm concerned about this because we could lose a lot of interesting and
relevant stuff if he carries on with his jihad against us "apostates".

 (PS isn't it funny seeing Judy accuse someone of bias about Barry!)

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <anartaxius@...> wrote :

 Yes, the biker event was the impetus for the current spate, but in post
#415501 the drone issue is mentioned, and has been brought up a number of times.

 And  'dh...' has just posted the following trying to downplay the drone
comment in his usual opaque prose.

 'Dear MJ, on a fair re-reading of the evidence presented below in context
quite evidently this is not an actionable threat as you and others seem so
willingly to misinterpret it but a simile based on an empathy around a larger
order. Case dismissed. No action of moderation required against Buck.'

 There are very few actionable threats on FFL, just empty threats and put-downs
most of the time. Turq seems to just say what he wants and at some point stops.
I really don't know if he ever recants anything he says. 'Buck' is to my mind
hypocritical in maintaining a certain moral stance, while Turq is
hypercritical, and morality is not a concern. He has not mentioned the word
this year in relation to himself. Last year he gave this definition of morality
in relation to religion:

 "'Morality' consists of doing what *we* say to do during your life so that Bad
Things don't happen to you after your death."

 I myself don't think in terms of morality. The word ethics comes to mind, but
in a world in which pure being somehow runs the show, such a concept is
meaningless. If the laws of nature are truly laws, then everything we do is a
function of those, and we need not be concerned about morality or ethics. Those
concepts are for those trying to figure out why the world behaves differently
than they would like, and those words only apply to those whose behaviour we
find disturbing compared to the way we think of our own, even if we behave the
same way, but pretend we are not behaving the same way. We do not think of an
auto-mobile, a lawn mower, or a toothbrush as having a moral compass, the word
is aimed at our own species only.

 So I do not think Turq is concerned with the concept of morality except in the
case when someone else uses the word to justify their actions and statements in
which case it becomes a lever to pry out prevarication; and note that
prevarication can be used to bring prevarication to light. So wonderfully dark
it sparkles!

 I am not interested in exonerating Turq, or Buck, or you, or myself.
Exoneration implies a level of loftitude, incorruptibility, principle, and
sincerity as the basis for FFL and its opposing teams of henchmen that hardly
seems underlie the actuality here. And a faux moralist like 'Buck' does not
undermine that contention. We are scrapping here for the hell of it, and if one
considers this place serious business aimed at a better world, then all of that
sentiment is for naught. Perhaps if it helps us see a bit deeper into our
folly, it might have a bit of a positive ring to it.

 As the character of Captain Louis Renault in the movie Casablanca says...

 Renault: Everybody is to leave here immediately! This café is closed until
further notice. Clear the room, at once!
 Rick: How can you close me up? On what grounds?
 Renault: I am shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here!
 Croupier: [hands Renault money] Your winnings, sir.
 Renault (quietly): Oh, thank you very much. (louder) Everybody out at once!

 This is the ethics of this place.

 Let's not get confused here. It's much more closely related to a post made by
Doug (not "Buck") on May 25, 2015, about the biker fight at the Twin Peaks
restaurant in Waco, Texas.

 We know you're doing your best to exonerate Turqb. That tells us a lot about
who you are.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <anartaxius@...> wrote :

 All these posts are related to a March, 2014 post in which 'Buck' says to 'MJ'
(the highlighted portion is the passage others fixated upon):

 Spirituality, . ..stems from being initiated into TM
 MJ, you bet. More experience of the transcendent as the unified field is the
basis of spiritual progress and transformation, call that cultivation a
transcendent meditation however you want; transcending can go by different
names culturally but it in large nature is all the same. These people were glad
to have run in to TM as it was taught and started something for themselves
then. Now, otherwise it is something else to wonder that you methodically
dissuade your friends from meditating and rejoice in that. That you actively
work to sink transcendental meditation and consciousness-based education.  That
is incredibly anti-science and ultimately anti-spiritual. It is shocking and
diabolical. I can empathize with Obama now. Were I President Obama securing the
nation I'd have you straight-away on the drone list as a dangerous plotting
enemy-combatant to civil society. I was going to suggest that may be you could
get your own meditation checked for efficacy at transcendence.
 Kindly,
 -Buck in the Dome

 Another post from turqb was also deleted that was even more vicious. Not sure
of the number, but it's quoted in full in #415504 from seventhray.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <anartaxius@...> wrote :

 Four May 25 posts #415498 to #415501 are missing, but are in my e-mail. The
first three are from 'steve.sundar', which are a reply to a post #415494 by
'turquoiseb', and the content of #415494 is in all of the three, but the
original #415494 is also intact on the group. Each of two following the first
adds some more comments. The fourth missing post is #415501 by 'turquoiseb'
which is an additional comment added to $415494. These comments were in
response to post #415487 by 'dh...' which remains on FFL for the moment, and in
which 'dh...' says:

 'Well, one could certainly empathize with someone standing by monitoring and
then in the middle of a firefight between a bunch of bikers. At a point it is
just plain self-defense to shoot or be shot in the moment. Put yourself in the
middle of a rough looking people all wearing vests who are shooting at each
other with heavy caliber weapons. Once order is set in you betcha the cops
shouted, "Hands up, Don't Shoot!".   We could use some assertion of moderation
around here too.'

 Post #415501 suggests that 'dh...' is prone to 'violent fantasies'.

 The deletion of material suggests 'dh...' found the material not to his/her
liking, but it was incompletely deleted. On June 8 Rick announced he was
thinking of appointing a moderator. I do not know what date the posts were
deleted, nor who deleted them unless they speak up. Worse has been said earlier
and subsequently, to me the deletions are just curious.

 The posts in question were made on May 25.