 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2015 2:20 PM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Fuck the Fucking Fuckers!

 Great slogan huh?

 It was on a banner at the anti-capitalist march I went on in London yesterday.
What a super day, so good to be amongst like-minded people all of all ages,
races and creeds. United against a common enemy, a government that has waged a
class war on the poor.

 And we did it peacefully, without setting fire to a single bank or police
station! So much better to defeat an enemy by words, if you don't give them the
excuse to get the truncheons out they have to open a dialogue with you or stick
their hands in their ears and pretend you don't exist somehow.

 We assembled at the Bank of England and listened to various rabble rousers
demanding revolution and then we marched - all 250,000 of us - all the way to
Parliament square, past Downing street, past the shoppers on the Starnd, past
the queues for the theatres, past the hordes of tourists in Trafalgar square,
finally packing the Mall up to the Cenotaph and the bridges by Westminster and
even overflowing into St James' park.

 What an atmosphere! Music, dancing, cheering at the speakers like Caroline
Lucas, who was amazing, a true firebrand. Russel Brand had a go too but I
missed that, I was too busy tapping my walking stick at an impromptu rave
someone had started outside the Ministry of Defence. There was a real sense of
community all day that reminded me that there are others that care about the
downtrodden, others that want to change the miserable world we live in, to
challenge the authorities that shape our lives and make decisions we have no
say in even though we didn't know what they would be like when they conned
their way into power.

 And if the slow class is in today, I chose the post title because you can
paint a sign ten foot wide and carry it all the way through London on Saturday
afternoon and everyone just laughs. But I wouldn't try it here if I was you....