Gotta love it! Just right now another call rang once with the ID "Name Not Found" and went to the "Dead Zone." I was picking those up and acting like an automated call myself introducing "Name Finders International" and saying "if you are having problems finding your name, look under your desk. If you can't find it there, look in the waste basket. If you can't find it there look up your ass where your head is." Usually by then they had hung up.

A lot of these are solar panel scams or companies trying to save me money on my electric bill. Problem is my electric bill is already low and below the threshold where you get any help for modifications.