Edg, thanks for reply.

 I'd to read over when I have more time and can respond.  (-:

 It's a fair question.  I have only sampled channeling here and there. I
shouldn't have an opinion of much worth.   But if I HAD studied for years, and
certainly there's tons of folks who have done so, you'd think I would THEN have
a strong list of validating concepts OR a good argument that it's bunk.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, I just don't find any expert who has definitively done
that out there.  The jury is still out.  No one is nailing this issue down with
a clarity that's final, and that's exactly what isn't surprising here -- karma
is unfathomable.

Nothing is good or bad except thinking makes it so -- this seems to be the case
with channeling -- someone interprets the "moment of now," and that triggers
personal resonance in "the destiny" of other nervous systems.   Like:

"Oh, Dearest of the Blesseds,  for this morning's contemplations, hear my voice
sing of the ancient raptures of the intensity!  Come up with your spirits to my
Endless Abode where I will welcome you with Hosts of adoring angels.  Bring
your burdens to me and know peace.

"The Dark Intenders are quickening their ascending, but OUR LOVE is what I now
guide.  Have no fears.  We will triumph!  The Christ Soul inside all is now
blossoming.

"Spread this news with great cheer in your countenance.  Know I am with you.
Lift all heavenwards!

"There's a Pot Luck at Fred's on Saturday, and we'll be taking up a collection
to print up all my morning messages with special golden inks I will have
blessed."

SEE?  That's just off the top of my head, and it obviously sucks, but it could
be easily refined to make it palatable to the "suckers."

But now let me walk all this back and say, "Maybe we're all channelers all the
time!"

My five-thoughts-per-second-human-mind-speed concept seems to support the
theory that we're all a seething cauldron of ideation from which we can cherry
pick any damned interpretation we want any damned old time.

And more:  maybe all of us are such perfect sidewalk-psychics that almost
anyone can grok what anyone else is about -- in a general sense of things --
and this gives all of us the ability to "listen to our intuitions."

Sure seems to me when a jyotishi looks at a chart, they're simply cherry
picking the thoughts that arise -- choosing the ones that seem to "go with" the
chart owner's mind.  IT'S ALMOST VOODOO, eh?  Heh.

And when I'm walking down the street, I CONCLUDE about almost anyone instantly.
 Body language and all that aside, it's dang cool that all of us can do this so
effortlessly.  No surprise if birth-talent and practice make some folks VERY
good at "channeling."

All the above said, it seems obvious that any listener -- too -- can interpret
any soothsayer's statements with pretty much 100% freedom to be wrong, but
still come away thinking the palmist was spot on about the tea leaves with the
chicken entrails mixed up in them on the Tarot card you chose.

I don't mindfully ravel any given moment and see the threads individually, but
it sure seems that anyone's nervous system DOES this "in the background," and
is always at the ready. And usually it's "right."

So, on that level, if I meet a channeler, if there's an opinion about me, I'll
listen -- it's another expert maybe and I could get some speck of a notion that
I could work up into yet another nice theory about me.  But, geeze, me?  In all
of history, me?  I'm so tired of me and all the ThreeStooge shit I get into.

 Just a question, Edg, (and I know you don't seem to be one for much back and
forth), but have you ever stumbled upon any "channeled" knowledge from a book,
or otherwise that you've found useful and insightful.

 I am not setting a trap here.  I only ask because, I have found such knowledge
useful, even if I remain dubious from where it really came from.

 Nothing recently, but have in the past.

 Yeah, I agree.  Rick's scraping the bottom of the barrel.

I shudda been a channeler -- perfect job for a bullshit artist with a penchant
for flowery writing -- I could do this with my toes on an old Royal typewriter.
 Of course, lying to people's faces directly...this is the hard part.  "I'm now
Ramtha!" -- how do you keep a straight face?

I mean, really. .......shit.

On the other hand, my jury's still out about astral existence...could be the
human nervous system is so good a foolery because it is exquisitely able to
conjure up any concoction and run with it.  Who didn't play cowboys and indians
and feel like they were nailing the role, eh?

Or, if after life existence does exist, then yeah, maybe a human nervous system
of almost perfect quiescence could pick up on the mental broadcasts of some
giant brain out there....... but gawd this is making me puke to even type it
out.

In today's modernity with 50,000 industrial chemicals in the environment, with
hatred saturating the headlines, with every religion having a very black stain
of certainty, who in the fuck are we kidding that anyone could get as subtle as
channeling would actually require?  Our nervous systems ARE JANGLING CONSTANTLY.

And it's Kali Yuga baby -- GOD WANTS TO SEE HOW IT ALL GOES BOOM.

I never read any channeled report that gave anyone any inside information that
couldn't have been simply made up out of whole cloth.  SCIENCE, people,
SCIENCE....channeling is so easily tested for validity.