--- Irmeli Mattsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > I think the point here is that one's credilbility
> lies
> > not in some sort of objective criteria we can all
> > agree upon. These allegations of sexual advances
> > and/or acts by MMY are believed by some and denied
> by
> > others. A lot of it has to do with our own concept
> of
> > what and who MMY is to us. Frankly, I see the
> sexual
> > allegations as true because of my own
> > belief/experience in the credibility of the
> accusers.
> > I still also find MMY to be an amazing man/guru
> who
> > has been the catalyst for profound changes in my
> > consciousness. Why he's poking around in the
> bushes of
> > CP's is beyond me!
> >
> ****
> Dr Pete I find really intriguing your understanding
> about MMY and
> enlightenment.
> You have explained many times how in enlightenment
> there is no `I'.
> And you have explained  many times how you consider
> MMY to be an
> enlightened blazing Self, although he is also
> narcissistic and goofy
> in the personality department.
>
> When you say MMY to be an amazing man/guru, do you
> mean the
> narcissistic personality department?  You couldn't
> refer to the `I'
> or self department, if there is no `I'? Or could
> you?
>
> In a state of localized  conceptual and intellectual
> confusion I'm
> waiting for your answer.
>

> Irmeli

I wouldn't want to leave you localized in conceptual
and intellectual confusion! MMY has a localized value
and an unbounded value to his being as everyone else
does. MMY's personality is just that, a personality
influenced/created by his unique and shared cultural
experiences. It has its narcissitic traits as both you
and I have talked about. But then there is an infinite
value which is completely awake to itself. In most
others this infinite value is only partially awake to
itself. For what ever reason (dharma, karma, frequent
high colonics), in MMY's presence, this infinite value
completely dominates. Any finite value of the
personality is experienced as false and insignificant
in this context of infinity. The finite value has a
dream-like falsenes to it: it's only a thought in this
"huge" infinity. I have the same experience with SSRS.
The only authentic difference between MMY and SSRS is
the personality. SSRS is "sweet" as MMY has called
him. He's a really nice guy. Very down to earth, open
and friendly. But the infinite value in both of them
is experienced in exactly the same way. There is no
difference between the two. This infinity eats any
boundary, any difference (it's poison, meditators
should watch out for it!). So for me MMY is both this
personality and infinity. Did that help?

> Yahoo! your home page

> and click 'Join This Group!'
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

>     [EMAIL PROTECTED]