Sal if you get canned, this place has officially jumped the shark. I couldn't
stand the place without dissenting voices like yours. You have made huge
intellectual contributions to the place, and the idea that you are now in a
laser sight from such a tiny mind's perspective makes me sick.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <geezerfreak@...> wrote :

 The hypocrisy from Doug/Buck is breathtaking. What's next from you, Poland?

 The bloke is an arsehole. If he'd had a millionth of the things to say that
the people he's just deleted have this place might limp on for a bit longer but
he's just a dumb fuck who reads off the TM bliss brochure to make up for the
fact he gave up free thought decades ago.

 You'd have to be as brainwashed as he is to think otherwise.

 You're making me laugh. Every time you say "bye" you keep coming back. That's
fine but what's the deal here? Just can't stay away?

 I'm waiting to get deleted. But Captain Unity hasn't got up yet so I can play
around a bit longer.

 Come on Buck, what's keepin' ya! There's an "apostate" who needs your
attention to stop him telling the truth about things.

 If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led,
like sheep to the slaughter.
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/g/georgewash146824.html?src=t_freedom_of_speech
 George Washington
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/g/george_washington.html