Blimey! I hope you're not leaving us - or about to get the order of the boot.

 I've praised your writing style twice in recent weeks so I won't repeat
myself. I've found your contributions some of the most thought-provoking on
FFL. Heretics are essential for an orthodoxy to gain self-understanding and to
learn to become self-critical. Are you a member of any other groups, Yahoo or
not?

 Like you, I can't understand while FFL members get so upset by robust,
critical posts. I'm happy to meet true believers defending MMY and the TMO and
also happy to meet those who have long since fallen out of love with the
Movement. I read what both parties have to say and make my own mind up in each
case. So sometimes debates become heated and insults get exchanged . . .  but
why would anyone allow a little argy-bargy to spoil their day?

 Like you say there is now a real danger that this site could become terminally
boring if the more colourful members drift away.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <geezerfreak@...> wrote :

 The hypocrisy from Doug/Buck is breathtaking. What's next from you, Poland?

 The bloke is an arsehole. If he'd had a millionth of the things to say that
the people he's just deleted have this place might limp on for a bit longer but
he's just a dumb fuck who reads off the TM bliss brochure to make up for the
fact he gave up free thought decades ago.

 You'd have to be as brainwashed as he is to think otherwise.