 It's quite amazing that both salyavin and Curtis, intelligent as they are, are
still complaining loudly about the imaginary notion that Doug is out to ban
people who express negative opinions of TM.

 So you say. you aren't an "apostate"

 It doesn't matter how many people tell them what Ann does below (highlighted
in red); they simply can't "hear" it: The problem on FFL has not been criticism
of TM, it's been gross incivility and misrepresentation, primarily by TM
critics toward TM supporters. That's what Doug was appointed by Rick to
correct, and so far that's what he's done by bouncing three of the guilty
parties.

 Talking of incivility;

 "I don't give a flying fuck what anyone says or thinks about TM. It is often a
post that has dick-all to do with TM that I usually find most boorish and that
is, to be exact, the posts that get all personal and repetitive and twisted
that consciously misrepresent and falsify what others are saying. I resent the
trollish, dickish posts that people like your buddy bawee was notorious for"

 One more stroke for bawee from Sal. He might even take this as an enabling
equivalent of a vitamin pill.