 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <curtisdeltablues@...> wrote :

 --In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote :

 It's quite amazing that both salyavin and Curtis, intelligent as they are, are
still complaining loudly about the imaginary notion that Doug is out to ban
people who express negative opinions of TM. It doesn't matter how many people
tell them what Ann does below (highlighted in red); they simply can't "hear"
it: The problem on FFL has not been criticism of TM, it's been gross incivility
and misrepresentation, primarily by TM critics toward TM supporters. That's
what Doug was appointed by Rick to correct, and so far that's what he's done by
bouncing three of the guilty parties.

 If Doug starts to censor negative opinions of TM, you're not just going to
hear complaints from the TM critics; TM supporters won't stand for it either.

Me: When I was studying Brazilian Jiu Jitsu we used to use a trick to get
someone to extend their arm so we could lock it and win the match by forcing
them to tap out. When we got on top of them we would push on their throat. This
would cause a reflex from them to try to push us away by extending their arm.
So to attack the arm we went for the neck. This is what made is such an
intellectual sport, like body chess.

You and I are interpreting what happened that lead to Barry and Michael getting
the boot. By hitting Barry with an outrageous accusation of violating the Yahoo
guidelines by criticizing David Lynch, Barry reflexively extended his arm. It
was an outrageous claim and a trumped up charge and it inspired an emotional
response from Barry about Buck's unsuitability as a moderator in the context of
an appeal to Rick to stop him before he did what he ended up doing.

NEW MATERIAL STARTS HERE:

 A: Gee, and this after your lecture about not getting emotional when
badmouthed.

Me: I am not sure what you are referring to here. I didn't say that Barry was
forced to react in that way, it was his choice. I was making a case that it was
predictable given the outrageous charges of saying something bad about Lynch.
Buck and Barry know how each other tend to post.