--In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote :

 I'm not sure I see the point of these "Barry bulletins." Why don't you post
them on FFL2? Barry is no longer on this forum, and I doubt whether anyone here
wants to read about him. He was booted off for very good reasons, so why keep
raising his ghost here?

Me: I think it is obviously because Barry cannot defend himself here.
So he whole premise that he had to be removed because he was so scary and awful
that tender hearts needed to be protected from him turns out to be a ruse. It
is still a game of gotcha on Barry but now some posters here can do it without
seeing his response on this site, they have to click another tab on their
browser to get their Barry fix.

 Below is Barry's comment on my bulletin (posted only a little over a half-hour
later--he must have been checking FFL every hour or so).

 Note that he doesn't acknowledge his biggest goof, that it was Doug who
brought up Subud. That wasn't part of the "joke"; that was Barry being so
anxious to find something to bash Doug with that he just didn't notice who had
made the first post. (Or maybe he did notice and figured nobody on FFL2 would
bother to check, so he'd get away with the lie.)

 Note also that I didn't even mention the "possessed" idea. That was obviously
what Barry thinks of as a "joke" and was what the smiley face referred to. And
of course Doug wouldn't have bothered to respond, much less freak out.

 I think Barry has been *shattered* by the events of the past months, starting
with the consequences of his baby-abuse post in November. And now he's penned
in with people who think like he does, and none of his usual targets within
easy striking distance. He's having a very tough time keeping himself together,
and it's only going to get worse.

 Didn't you notice the smiley face at the end of my post? I was mainly joking
about Doug actually practicing Subud, although the idea of him being possessed
really *would* explain much. :-)

I posted what I did to see whether he'd freak out and post something insane
over on FFL in response. So far, the only person who has done that, however,
was the Judenator. She's dumb enough to fall for *anything*.  :-)  :-)  :-)

 Correct-a-mundo! Yes, I made the original post. I was bringing up the subject
to see how many people remembered what Maharishi said about it. He did not like
it at all. Seems he had some knowledge about it, I thought , from traveling in
and around Indonesia and Singapore. He did say it had something to do with
Spirit possession and caused problems with mind/body coordination. We were not
to initiate anyone practicing it until they had given it up for at least six
months.  He, M, was very serious about it. I came away with the impression,
from what M was saying, that it was worse, for your evolution, than doing
drugs.