 It was too long for me.I changed the channel shortly after Carly made her
comment about Planned Parenthood. I was sold on her by that point.

 Like I had mentioned earlier, I started listening to the debate on the radio
on the way home from work and then Dennis and I listened for another 45 minutes
or so when I got home but the voices were disembodied and, not being familiar
with the candidates, it was an interesting experience just being as objective
as possible with only unknown voices to go by. The frustrating part was when
someone said something I liked I didn't know who it was! Of course, I can get
the debate off of youtube which I did but only watched the intro lineup to try
and figure some of the voices I had been hearing and pair them to a face. But
watching all three hours would have been beyond me.

 I had to laugh; I missed the Canadian debate last night where there were only
three candidates debating (they didn't allow our Green Party Elizabeth May to
participate so she tweeted rebuttals as she was watching the three men go at
it) and listening to the CBC radio news this morning they made some comment
about how much longer the it was until the voting day - 1 WHOLE MONTH! Ha, ha,
I think this year's campaign for Prime Minister is one of the longest on record
- 76 days or thereabouts. I can't even believe how long the process is in the
US. Astounding.

 What you were sold was a bill of goods, unfortunately. She said:

 “Anyone who has watched this videotape — I dare Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama,
to watch these tapes — watch a fully formed fetus on the table, its heart
beating, its legs kicking, while someone says, ‘We have to keep it alive to
harvest its brain.’ This is about the character of our nation, and if we do not
stand up and force President Obama to veto this [appropriations] bill, shame on
us.”

 Just awful, huh? Except what she describes doesn't exist on any of the videos.
She made it up.

 Thank God for that. The image is horrendous.

 She also claimed that if Congress defunded Planned Parenthood, other women's
health clinics could take up the slack for poor women. That isn't true either.
There aren't enough such clinics, and they don't have the resources.

 http://www.vox.com/2015/9/16/9342165/carly-fiorina-planned-parenthood

http://fusion.net/story/168087/that-sting-video-isnt-the-reason-republicans-are-trying-to-defund-planned-parenthood/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=/stories/feed/

 http://fusion.net/story/198690/gop-debate-carly-fiorina-planned-parenthood/

https://www.yahoo.com/health/fact-checking-carly-fiorinas-debate-statements-on-183132587.html