 From: "olliesedwuz@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Monday, September 21, 2015 12:34 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] 'Debate from Hell'

   Even if I take you at your word here, this still lacks an explanation for
why this is the bigger issue, vs. the lives lost through US led invasions of
other countries. To say waging war is self-defense makes such actions morally
meaningless, allowing us aggression in any quarter, justified as
'self-defense'. Where are the demonstrations against the murders occurring as a
result of our actions outside our borders? Why should independent human beings
get less or no consideration, than fetuses, regarding their murders, if we
define murder as you have here? It seems you are going after the easy target.

  Murder is defined as the willful killing of another *human being*,
*especially* with malice. Notice , one doesn't have to exhibit malice to have
committed murder. If a fetus is not a human being, what is it? Mind you, there
was a time in our history when slaves were not considered complete human
beings.<There doesn't have to be an ounce of hatred in a person to commit
murder. It can be done in a moment of panic, desperation or irrational fear,
based on not being aware of another option or solution to a difficult problem,
which I think is the bases of most abortions. It can be out of a total  lack of
respect  or concern for others, based on ones on selfish motivations. One
doesn't have to know anything about the person they murder, which certainly is
not the case in abortions.The  mother certainly knows it is her child that she
shares responsibility for creating. Some abortions are done because the
pregnancy would threaten the life of the mother and there are other reasons.
But the overwhelming majority are done as a means of birth control because
someone, either male or female, or even both, failed to take  the necessary
steps to prevent a pregnancy. One human being should never have to pay with
their life for the mistake of another.