Let's take it outside, okay?

 Yes, that is a supreme bit of asking for self-moderation and respect for the
larger group, Back_Formore. An asking very deftly done in timely fashion.
Thanks.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <awoelfleba...@yahoo.com> wrote :

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emptybill@...> wrote :

 Empty is addressing the entire Universe with his comment(s). You see, he seems
to have developed either a raging case of hemorrhoids

Since you have never given me a rectal or prostate exam, you are hardly in the
know. I could, of course, speculate (literally take a look) into whether you
have (thank you - Germaine Greer) a "hairy smelly vagina".

However, I see no value in visualizing it since you appear to be an ordinary
women. You do not exhibit the qualities necessary to profess yourself as a
yogini-devi. If that were true then you would not "smell" at all. In either
case, you can claim any status you wish. Nonetheless, that will not make it so.

 Oh Empty, I will let you in on a small secret that is not a secret at all. To
be "sandy" has nothing to do with having a hairy, smelly vagina (don't you
wish) but it is short for "sandy vagina" which would be uncomfortable and
liable to make one bitchy and irritable, both traits which you seem to exhibit
regularly. But, since I can pretty much assume you have no vagina, it is simply
a metaphor (you do know what that is, don't you?). As much as I am crushed not
to be a yogini-devi (as luscious as that sounds) I can assure you I am very
content to be a female human. Can you dig? Now, we really must stop this
flirtatious titillation here at FFL. As much as I hate to stop, I fear it might
be making Doug uncomfortable. Let's take it outside, okay?