[Vaj wrote:]

> > > You are correct, of course. I was just chuckling
> > > at the 'dependency' Vaj nailed in someone who has
> > > made an Internet 'career' out of trying to convince
> > > others that she's "right" and that they pretty much
> > > have to agree with her. Once she recruits someone
> > > into the position of agreeing with her fairly consis-
> > > tently
> >
> > In other words, *Lawson* is the co-dependent, the
> > one who is manipulated and controlled (or the "toady,"
> > as Barry is fond of putting it).
>
> That's pretty much what I thought (and still think) was implied.

I don't think either Barry or Vaj were implying it.
They both meant to take a slam at me, not you, and
were in too much of a hurry to do so to bother to
think about what "co-dependency" actually means.

Typical.

Dying to be thin? Anorexia. Narrated by Julianne Moore.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AQDrNC/sbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM