Looks like some of the voting maps of Iowa except for 2008 when a lot of the state maps would look blue because people were sick of Bush. I visited Fairfield once in the late 1990s. It reminded me of eastern Washington. In the 1980s I lived back home in eastern Washington. Nobody made a big deal about politics and many didn't like Reagan. I played more jazz around there than I did in the late 1970s in Seattle.

Of course, I should speak, as I live in one of the bluest regions of the country: the San Francisco Bay Area.