But our Pants is giving you a little attitude asking if you were on whoremoans
(a dead give away that he doesn't view the female of the species with anything
except disdain - no wonder he's bitter.

 You don’t have a clue about anything in my life or about what I do. Sorry but
your ignorance does not liberate you.

 However, I understand why you need to occupy yourself with the unessential and
superfluous. Living where you do you can never know if in the next moment an
earthquake will strike or a volcano will blow. Better to be frivolous.

 I’ll pray to VajraBhairava to protect you and your family.