 From: "emptybill@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Monday, January 4, 2016 8:32 PM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] The migrants so desparate - the Germans so selfish

 REVEALED: 1,000+ Migrants Brawl, Rape, Sexually Assault, And Steal At One
German Train Station On New Year’s Eve 1,000 migrants celebrated by launching
fireworks into crowds and sexually assaulting German women caught up in the
chaos.
 Just five arrests have been made by German police after central Cologne was
transformed into a war-zone on New Year’s Eve, as an estimated 1,000 migrants

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01/04/revealed-1000-migrants-brawl-rape-sexually-assault-

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01/04/revealed-1000-migrants-brawl-rape-sexually-assault-