 From: "awoelflebater@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Friday, January 8, 2016 9:50 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Helsinki - Welcomed the migrants for New Year

 I get the feeling that these *refugees* just don't get what freedom is all
about. They *seem* to think that they are *free* from social restraints.
Islamic teachers have taught them that the west is decadent and full of
debauchery. I gather that they think *when in Rome....* and of course when
Europeans are outraged at these attacks, it's just racism. The fallback will be
that European women need to wear burqas, etc and be more modest so as not to
entice them.

 Dream on.