Agreed.

Sal

On Dec 10, 2005, at 10:03 AM, feste37 wrote:

The truth is, MSAE is a mixed bag. I taught there once, within the last decade,
although not for long. There were some students there who were outstanding
by any measure, some who were average and some who were, shall we say,
"challenged." The achievements are real, but it's a certain type of "ideal"
student who succeeds there, and if you don't fit the mold, it's not so easy for
you. Your points about capable teachers  leaving is valid, and this is cause for
regret. Personally, I think it is ludicrous for the movement to charge a million
dollars for a course and yet fail to adequately compensate its teachers at the
school.