---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emptybill@...> wrote :

 You can be the official 'Paul Revere' of the forum world - be our first alarm
when we snooze, when we miss the evidence that the world is about to be drowned
in a large spume of Muslim spermatozoa aimed directly at the fairer sex, at
your women.

 Waffle Grifter -

 It’s proly running down your face now …  Musselman ejactula.
 Get used to it. It’s your destiny.

 Rest assured though, that while this is going on, I’ll be puffing on a
Partagas Churchill.

 Oh goodie, another chance to interact with our official forum ogre. Pants,
pants, pants. What would your mother think, seeing how you speak to women? Men
like you are the real threat. Men like you are the really ugly, capiche? The
threat of violence does not come with the arrival of strangers, the violent
ones already exist amongst us. You are one of them. Read it and weep, pants, if
you are capable of weeping.

  • [FairfieldLife] The Eurabi... emptyb...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLife] Re: T... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [FairfieldLife] R... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]