And Bush the second gone beat them all. Just give him some more time.
I am quite happy that the german government is to weak to mes up like
this (today). Well at least we provide some of the best equipment for
wars etc...

Mr Satva

- What's wrong with this guy's spelling?
  He is german, trying his best. Don´t wast time thinking about it...
- This message isn´t ment to offend annybody.
- This message isn´t ment 100% seriously.
Mr Satva

Ever feel sad or cry for no reason at all? Depression. Narrated by Kate Hudson.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YbEMxA/ubOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM