 I personally believe the recent Hebdo cartoon went too far in the wrong
direction. I was appalled by it. Here is what one writer thought:

http://gulfnews.com/opinion/thinkers/charlie-hebdo-s-refugee-cartoon-isn-t-satirical-it-s-inflammatory-1.1654631

http://gulfnews.com/opinion/thinkers/charlie-hebdo-s-refugee-cartoon-isn-t-satirical-it-s-inflammatory-1.1654631

 So we shouldn't be satirical in case someone doesn't get it?

 The cartoon is about how easily manipulated popular opinion is, first you have
the dead child that made everyone throw open their arms to take in refugees,
then you have an incident that underlines there's a bit of work to do with
integration - and everyone is on the streets on anti-immigrant demo's!

 It's actually rather clever....