There's lots to answer to hear so I'm gathering up my ducks to list them and sources from mainstream news and some from liberal sources. I would be the majority of Canadians don't agree with this guy either. He's a "rah rah Obama" cheerleader who drinks neo-liberalist kool-aid. (Hint: neo-liberalism doesn't mean liberal, look it up).

Obama has been a traitor to his supporters and the Democrats wusses. Most real thinking liberals like neither. The economy is good I guess if you are gainfully employed and not so much or at all if you aren't and hanging on by a thread. Over half the country is below the poverty level. Many don't have enough in savings to take care of an emergency. It's a despicable situation that Obama promised to take care of when he took office but didn't. Yeah, the Republicans made it difficult but there were ways of playing that game. The Dems refused to stand up to them. All that lobby money must be really good.

Be careful about US government statistics which well well cooked by the bureaucrats.