That should get you on their watchlist. :-D

Here, I thought violence was the nature of football.

Actually law enforcement will probably be more worried about protests over having the Super Bowl here. The Bay Area is a sports nuts community. Sports stuff involving local teams can top the local news stories which is ridiculous. However local fans tend to be less interested in the Super Bowl (other than an excuse to drink lots of beer and eat fattening foods) if none of the local teams, especially the 49'ers, aren't playing. They also don't like the idea of their tax dollars going to fund stadiums that will help make rich people even richer.