 From: "emily.mae50@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2016 9:39 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: IA law gives people time off of work to
caucus!

   Mike, Mike, Mike.....where do you get your information?  Try to get through
this and note the errors in your assumptive statements.

 Florida election recount - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_election_recount

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_election_recount

 Florida election recount - Wikipedia, the free encyclo...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_election_recount The Florida election
recount of 2000 was a period of vote re-counting that occurred following the
unclear results of the 2000 United States presidential election be...

 View on en.wikipedia.org https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_election_recount
 Preview by Yahoo

 No, the law put Bush in office. Bush won Florida and every recount in Florida.
The Florida election laws allowed for recounts under specific conditions. The
Democrats wanted to change the election laws in the middle of the election, not
before the election or after it but during the recount process because they
clearly weren't winning and needed new conditions favorable to them  to win.