The Constitution’s Article 4, Section 3 for a more complete image:
 “Congress shall have the power to dispose of and make all needful rules and
regulations respecting the territory or property belonging to the United
States.”

 Period … and that’s what’s held up in court over the years.

 Little v. United States in 1911, the Sage Brush Rebellion of the 1970s, and
other mid-1990s land disputes as evidence of a consistent public disagreement
with federal ownership.
 Although these situations have repeatedly popped up throughout U.S. history,
they have led to the same judicial decision. The Supreme Court has continuously
upheld the constitutional right of the federal government to own land — so why
continue to fight this decision?
 We should all meditate on this and allow everyone involved to have victory in
peace before war.
 History Of Land Disputes Shows The Malheur Occupation Is No New Phenomenon
http://www.opb.org/news/series/burns-oregon-standoff-bundy-militia-news-updates/malheur-occupation-land-oregon-standoff-history/

http://www.opb.org/news/series/burns-oregon-standoff-bundy-militia-news-updates/malheur-occupation-land-oregon-standoff-history/

 History Of Land Disputes Shows The Malheur Occup...
http://www.opb.org/news/series/burns-oregon-standoff-bundy-militia-news-updates/malheur-occupation-land-oregon-standoff-history/
 If history tells us anything about the occupation of the Malheur National
Wildlife Refuge, it's that land management disputes like this one are nothing
new.

 View on www.opb.org
http://www.opb.org/news/series/burns-oregon-standoff-bundy-militia-news-updates/malheur-occupation-land-oregon-standoff-history/

 Preview by Yahoo

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 We should be facilitating and let them have a meditation, count to ten and a
quiet time and naturally avert the danger posed by this fundamentally ignorant
and incoherent militant armed blight in our society.

 But local residents formed a counter protest to say the outsiders don’t speak
for them. They gathered to demand that the outsiders go home and to show
support for local officials and law enforcement.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

  ..should mobilize a group meditation there right now. Bring a little calmness
to the armed wingnuts inciting insurrection there.

  Emotional Protesters Face Off In Burns
http://www.opb.org/news/series/burns-oregon-standoff-bundy-militia-news-updates/emotions-boil-over-on-both-sides-in-burns-protests/

http://www.opb.org/news/series/burns-oregon-standoff-bundy-militia-news-updates/emotions-boil-over-on-both-sides-in-burns-protests/

 Emotional Protesters Face Off In Burns
http://www.opb.org/news/series/burns-oregon-standoff-bundy-militia-news-updates/emotions-boil-over-on-both-sides-in-burns-protests/
 Between 400-500 people from across rural Oregon and Idaho converged for a
protest in front of the courthouse in Burns Monday.

 View on www.opb.org
http://www.opb.org/news/series/burns-oregon-standoff-bundy-militia-news-updates/emotions-boil-over-on-both-sides-in-burns-protests/
 Preview by Yahoo

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <maya_moon_...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Several of the folks have been arrested; however, some are still at the refuge.

 Oregon occupiers’ live video stream shows suspense among holdouts
https://www.yahoo.com/news/oregon-occupiers-live-video-stream-shows-chaos-among-holdouts-184643904.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma

https://www.yahoo.com/news/oregon-occupiers-live-video-stream-shows-chaos-among-holdouts-184643904.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma

 Oregon occupiers’ live video stream shows suspense among...
https://www.yahoo.com/news/oregon-occupiers-live-video-stream-shows-chaos-among-holdouts-184643904.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma
 The capture of its top leaders dealt the Ammon Bundy-led occupation of a
federal wildlife refuge in rural Oregon a serious setback this week, but a few
stragglers r...

 View on www.yahoo.com