on 12/11/05 3:03 PM, authfriend at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I don't know that you want to aquiesce in advance,
> without any qualification, to imposing restrictions
> on posts here, Rick.  That doesn't leave you with
> any wiggle room for negotiation.  How about, "If you
> would like to suggest changes in the group
> description or restrictions on posting language,
> I'll be happy to consider them"?
>
> Don't make it too clearly a quid pro quo, and don't
> sound as though you're willing to rewrite the
> description and clamp down on members according to
> Yahoo's slightest whims (even if you would be if
> push came to shove).  You're the aggrieved party
> here, and you're willing to make some concessions,
> but not to sell your soul--that's the impression
> you may want to try to convey, it seems to me.

I've already sent it, so we'll see. The concessions I had in mind were along
the lines of forbidding profanity. You would have to write f**k or s**t,
which people usually do anyway.

Drugs Don't Discriminate. Get help for yourself or someone you know.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0I.OUB/ZbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM