 Yes, the meditating Fairfield folkart community gathered enjoying its annual
marathon viewing of the Arts&E 1995 Pride and Prejudice as contrast to the
professional football stupid bowl of damaged brains.

 Other than Steve and maybe Mike, to a lesser degree, there isn't a jock on
this forum. I don't think any of the men and women who post here, or who used
to post here, ever lifted a tennis racket, kicked a football or threw a pitch
in their lives. They all remind me of pasty couch potatoes and probably the
most active thing any of them have done is lift a tome off a book shelf or
bounced around on a large piece of foam.

 Pride and Prejudice (1995) Trailer (1080p)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5MmcT_vcBU

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5MmcT_vcBU

 Pride and Prejudice (1995) Trailer (1080p)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5MmcT_vcBU Description

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5MmcT_vcBU
 Preview by Yahoo

 Good game?  Good commercials?  I'm with you on Lady Gaga, though.

 Lady Gagag knocked the ball out of the park with her Star Spangled Banner

 Good game so far.
 Even better commercials.