sent a moment too soon.

 I am just not sure if DT is worthy of immense attention given to him by some
here.

 But, I could be mistaken.

 (that's it, in a nutshell)

 I could very well be under reacting.  I told my wife after the very first
debate, that he was "through" Imagine my surprise when I woke up the next
morning and see that he had won.

 It is just hard for me to see anything other than a lot of stalemate on
domestic issues, non starters on foreign trade, as other countries can impose
their own new rules.

 The real bottom line for me (as I've said before) is what military actions he
would decide to take, and the fact that Russia has nuclear weapons, an economy
in shambles, and a leader who bent on pushing Russian influence by most any
means.

 So, maybe I am under reacting. I am behind the curve on many issues.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emily.mae50@...> wrote :

 Re: "I am thinking there might be a tad of overreaction on the part of you and
Ann.."  Methinks not Steve.  Curiously, in your mind, what visual comes to mind
when you think of me "overreacting?"  You are perhaps under-reacting.  Can you
even imagine the Trumpster meeting with.....lets say......ANY country?  I'll
let you, with your sense of humor, determine if such a script might be worth
developing here on FFL.