The amount of money poured into each though, is way out of proportion.
Republicans are well understood to be the party of Big Biz, so they throw
unlimited dollars at the creation and sustenance of right wing media outlets,
CNN and FOX come to mind. There are some liberal outlets, but the most heavily
funded, widely disseminated networks are those of right wing propaganda, hands
down.
---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <seekliberation@...> wrote :

 As far as i've seen, both conservative and liberal sites will provide
information that is false.  I'm sure sometimes it's intentional.  But
sometimes, I think they are so convinced they are right and the other is wrong,
that they are in a big hurry to prove their point and end up missing some facts
along the way.

 IMHO

 seekliberation