Re "We saved their arses in WW EYE EYE. Didn't mean much did it?" :

 Those Britain First activists would probably have been fighting for Hitler
judging by their tactics!

 I'm pretty much a free-speech absolutist but this group are fringe yobbos -
essentially a bunch of self-promoters.

 Their latest tactic is to search out some Muslims peacefully going about their
lawful business and then to bait them with borderline racist slogans to needle
them into responding in kind. They can then film and use the (inevitably)
bad-tempered retorts to denigrate the Asians.

 Not being Muslim, I don't think Mohammed rode on a horse through the night sky
to Temple Mount.
 I'm free to say that.
 But  if I stood outside a mosque and started aggressively berating the Muslims
about how idiotic their views were I couldn't complain if the police saw me as
engaging in behaviour likely to cause a breach of the peace.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emptybill@...> wrote :

 The good ol' Brits are still the same as in 1776.
This is the kind of tyranny that led to the American revolution.
This is why we have a 1st amendment here in the lost colonies.

We saved their arses in WW EYE EYE. Didn't mean much did it?

http://www.infowars.com/activists-threatened-with-dawn-raid-arrested-for-anti-islam-speech/

http://www.infowars.com/activists-threatened-with-dawn-raid-arrested-for-anti-islam-speech/

  • [FairfieldLife] Why we nee... emptyb...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLife] Re: W... s3raph...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]