> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jyouells2000"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > >   I thought that Saddam's use of wood chippers to change the
minds of
> > > dissidents was particularly creative and enviromentally
sensitive
> > too....
> > >

> > That's stillnot documented, as far as I know.
> >
> Ya I know...it's really hard to write stuff down when you're being
> ground into little pieces....

True, but the people watching/participating/etc could...

I'm not saying it didn't happen, but where's the proof? Where's the
testimony of someone who was there? Saddam's being tried for
warcrimes that happened decades ago, not for these rumored
attrocities.

Ever feel sad or cry for no reason at all? Depression. Narrated by Kate Hudson.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YbEMxA/ubOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM