> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, hanumanhoffman9 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Regulations and Restrictions
> > From Sadguru Sookti Sangraha, Sri Ganapathi Sachchidananda Swamiji
> >
> > Peace and happiness cannot be derived through impulsive and
> unbridled freedom.
> > Actually, there is no freedom without restraint. For attaining
> peace and happiness in life,
> > self-imposed regulations and restrictions are most necessary. They
> are not meant to
> > punish the body, but to regulate and channelize it in order to
> bring self-discipline.
> >
> > Human body is the temple of God. Mind, by itÕs very nature, is
> chanchala (restless). It will
> > always try to rule over the body. It will think of something and
> the body will follow.
> >
> > Mind and body need to be subjected to the higher principles of
> life, so that slowly and
> > steadily, they are purified. So long as purification of body and
> mind are lacking, self-
> > fulfillment will also be delayed.
> >
> > In order to achieve purification, there are many
> religious/spiritual practices, such as
> > Naama Sankeertan, Pooja, Homa, reading of the scriptures,
> Pranaayama, Yogasanaas etc.

>--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Whew! If one ain't sure where to place long (diirgha) vowels,
> one might be better off not trying to do that at all! It may turn
> out to be counterproductive, or stuff. Sorry!

Why are you sorry?

That you suspect many of us here cannot understand your egotistic attempts at
translating
Sanskrit posts? Am I the only one not smart enough to figure out what you are
doing?
Do you think what you are doing isn't counterproductive?

or sorry that what you post can't enlighten us?

Or sorry that we are smart enough to know?

Hoffman at least is providing something more interesting than your gAbULdEgUk.

ignorantanon

Does he tell you he loves you when he hits you? Abuse. Narrated by Halle Berry.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/HcoraC/rbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM