I had a dream last night of how lectures, presentations and business meetings
will be conducted in the future.  It featured the use of cars as a device to
download information which can be played in the car itself.  the car can be
driven into a parking lot where the information can be downloaded.  No money
was exchanged in the transaction.  Apparently, the customer ID can be obtained
during the downloading process and can be charged later through credit cards.
The cars were brand new and featured expensive cars, like a BMW and an Alfa
Romeo.

 The characters featured well dressed businessmen, like a young version of Troy
Aikman, the former QB, who acted politely and efficiently as the the process
was conducted.

 I checked the prashna of the moment to see the alignment of the planets last
night.  It turned out that the Moon was in conjunction with Mercury in Aries.
In jyotish, the Moon represents the mind and Mercury represents communications
and business.  Aries signifies the head of the Cosmic Man or leadership.  So,
there you have it.