<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > Meditation
> > not

> > > Actually I've seen the "Rajas and Stuff" stop interested folks
from
> > > learning TM. People who were once enthusiastic about learning
spend
> > > couple of hours surfing the web and then never mention TM
again. I'd
> > > bet that happens far more often than we know.....
> > >
> > > JohnY
> > >

> > IF the Rajas stops them, anything would stop them.
> >

> I actually think that the TMO doesn't really want to teach anyone
in
> the West the TM Technique. The impossible contrast between the what
> they say and what they do seems to generate funds in an almost
magical
> way. Obscure the reality, milk the true believers, prosper in real
> estate. It's unbelievable! We're so Deeevine, Our Actions are Soo
> Subtle. You Dunderheads just don't UnderSTAND! Oh, and by the way
we
> do accept MasterCard and Visa (to promote World Peace, of course.)
>
> JohnY

I think you are right.The TMO is more and more like a Religion mixed
with Non-Democratic Ideas. I think it is hard for a true Muslim and
other Religions to accept that. And also people who want Democracy.
It seems that TM as an easy, effortless technique to release stress
and strain, is over-shadowed by all this weird things. When I do the
Puja as a part of the Initiation, I explain that this belong to an
old Tradition, because TM belongs to an old Vedic Tradition.
Everybody accept it. What people is reacting on, is the Rajas, the
Focus on money, among lot of other things.
Ingegerd

Ever feel sad or cry for no reason at all? Depression. Narrated by Kate Hudson.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YbEMxA/ubOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM